At Wild Clover Flower Company, we are committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully ( in accordance with the Data Protection Act Including Art. 13/14 of regulation (EU) 2016/679 and any subsequent revisions thereof).
We collect information about you for two reasons -to process your order and and to provide you with the best possible service.
Owner and data controller
This website is operated by Allison Clover trading as Wild Clover Flower Company . Wild Clover Flower Company and is referred to in this Privacy Notice as “we” or “us” and you can contact us using the details set out below. In this policy we describe the types of personal data which we collect and the uses which we make of it.
For legal purposes Wild Clover Flower Company is the controller of your personal data.
Owner contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
What is personal data?
Personal data includes all information held in either electronic form or manually in a secure filing system relating to a living individual who can be identified from that data (or from that data and other information in our possession) and includes personal contact information and images.
We hold personal data which you, or someone who is ordering services from us or sending one of our products to you, provide to us – for example, by completing the contact us form on our website. This personal data includes:
- Contact numbers & contact emails
- Recipient names, addresses, contact number & emails
- Billing addresses and payment card name only (no payment card numbers are stored).
We would never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent. The information we hold will be accurate and up to date. It is possible to obtain a copy of the information we hold about you. If you find any inaccuracies we will correct or delete it promptly. Please contact us via email as below.
Purpose of personal data used
We use your personal data for the following purposes
- To maintain a record of your previous orders.
- To provide our products and services to you.
- To provide marketing communication
- To maintain our internal records of transactions.
- For the detection and prevention of criminal activity.
- For fraud prevention and for any other routine business purpose.
Legitimate interest in use of data
We use your personal data, as permitted by the General Data Protection Regulation, where necessary for the following lawful business interests
-The operation of a floral services business, including delivery of items ordered from us.
- Promotion and marketing of our business
- The protection of our business from fraudulent activity.
Disclosure of your information to Third parties
Where you have asked us to do so, we will provide your identifying information to a recipient of a product which you have ordered from us for that recipient.
Where a fraudulent transaction has occurred, we may disclose billing addresses and a name as it appears on a payment card to a credit card company upon request.
We will not share/sell your information with any other company for the purpose of marketing or for any other reason other than detailed in this policy.
Retention of personal data
Personal data will be retained as long as required:
- For the purposes set out as above.
- And/or as required by the General Data Protection Regulation.
All personal data which relates to non-active customers to be securely deleted/ securely destroyed after two years from the date of last order.
If you have any questions about our use of your personal data, please contact us using the following
Phone: 01353 505855 / 07498 025407
*When E-mailing: (please include “Data Protection enquiry” in the subject line).
We may collect and process the following data.
We may use technology to track the behaviour of visitors to our site. This can include using a "cookie" which would be stored on your browser.
(Should you wish- you may prevent this happening by modifying your browser settings.)
Information we collect about you on the website
- Technical information, including the IP address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform.
- Information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) click stream to, through and from this site (including date and time), products you viewed or searched for, page response times, visit duration and time viewing certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and picture enlargement) and methods used to browse away from the page .
Access and control of Data
(EU) 2016/679 is commonly referred to as GDPR which is a European piece of legislation . This applies to all EU Member states since 2018.
In certain circumstances, you have the following key rights under data protection laws
- Access to your personal data.
- Rectification of your personal data.
-Restricting the use of your personal data.
- Removal of your personal data; and/or objecting to the processing of your personal data
The circumstances in which you may take any of the above actions are set out in the General Data Protection Regulation.
You also have the right to submit a complaint with a governing authority and where requested your consent to process your personal data or to withdraw consent at any time by contacting us.
Changes to this policy
Updated 27th January 2021